As most of you all are experiencing, we have gotten a lot of snow and ice here over the last few days! Veronica and Presley had three days off of school and I was off of work for two of those days, so we got to enjoy some lazy days at home! We didn't leave the house, except for the first day when we had to take Gabrielle to the doctor for her 4 month check up and shots. She now weighs 14 lbs. 2oz. and is 24 1/2 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile for both her height and weight. We got the go-ahead at this vistit to start feeding her solid food, so we have started giving her rice cereal (Dad, I know you are jealous!). She doesn't really have the hang of it yet, but she seems to enjoy it! I posted a picture of her at the doctor's office with Veronica holding her...she is starting to hold her own bottle now so the girls said I had to take a picture of her! The doctor commented on what a happy baby she is, because the whole time he did her physical she smiled and cooed at him. Just wait until she associates the doctor with getting shots and screams as soon as we get there! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment